SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS. Peavey Ultra 112 USA valve combo

timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
edited May 2015 in Amps £
So im considering selling this 90s beast! It's a three channel, 1x12 combo powered by two 6L6 valves for 60 very loud watts. Clean channel has bright switch for bringing in a bit more glass, scoops the mids a little too so it gets a touch more fendery. Gain boost switches on both the crunch and ultra channels for a more modern higher gain sound. The crunch channel is more than enough for most people, it goes from mild break up through to the kind of gain levels you can get from the green channel on a 5150. The ultra channel is insane, it'll do classic rock through to down tuned metal and sounds huge at any volume. The amp also has a global resonance switch, so you get three setting of speaker tightness, handy for dialling in tones at home when you don't want to cause too much vibration! All original, including the ghetto foot switch, which has been modified so you can actually use it now, I have all the parts if you want to return the Footswitch to stock.Original peavey speaker and reverb too. The high gain input needs a good clean out I think as its a little noisy but I've always used the low gain input, still obscene amounts of gain available. Norwich based but can drive a bit to meet up etc. £140 can ship if you're at long distance
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    photo image_zps1bab0cf3.jpg
    Still may be looking to trade on this. Laney lc30 would be my top choice!
    Would consider a trade for a Laney cub12 and an overdrive pedal too
    Weekend bump
    I'm also up for combining this with the Hamer californian I have for sale in the classifieds, to trade for a tiny terror or tubemeister.