I'm rather intoxicated...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10758
    Not on the efficiency rating - you're probably not flying 4000 miles for a 4 minute song!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • viz said:
    Not on the efficiency rating - you're probably not flying 4000 miles for a 4 minute song!
    It depends on the song I s'pose! Indulge me, what is it? If for some reason you can't do it? Can I?! Ha! Hollywood Bowl would be amazing however you look at it!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I should update the thread title - people might think I'm sozzled on a Monday morning!
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    I should update the thread title - people might think I'm sozzled on a Monday morning!

You're not?

You should be.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• vizviz Frets: 10758
    If for some reason you can't do it? Can I?! Ha!

Sure no prob :)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • mike_l said:
    I should update the thread title - people might think I'm sozzled on a Monday morning!

You're not?

You should be.

I need to be! I've had a rubbish morning to be fair.

Had to make an emergency appointment at the vets for the cat. I was literally stood in my pants in my living rrom on the phone and they said "Can you be here in ten minutes?". Ignoring I was supposed to be at work - it was quite the achievement getting ready and getting the cat to the vet in 8 minutes.

They were so impressed, they made me wait for 40!

Gimmie a booze!