Little Bear Woolly Mammoth Clone

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9717
    It does indeed. I don't really know how it compares to the real thing but not too sure I care as it's a cool pedal for £20 regardless!!
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Worth it for the LEDs. Brilliant :)
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9717
    Aha yes they are awesome indeed, its quite a bit bigger than i thought, it looks quite nice though and pretty substantial. You'd think it was an indie type builder though, looks rather more home brew but it looks cool for it. And the eyes!!!
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12332
    Holy thread revival! I just got one today, it is immense and cleans up incredibly well with my Supro's Vistatone pickups with the vol backed off a notch, which I wasnt really expecting from a silicon fuzz.  It is fat and gnarly, Early Black Keys tones aplenty as stated by @thecolourbox ;

I had some money and was looking for one fuzz, but with that money I got the little bear and am waiting for a Tomsline germanium fuzz and Ammoon/joyo/Harley Benton American sound pedal, all well reviewed, those two should be here next week, will get some clips of my desultory playing on the the little bear up when I can.

Great pedal and for what I paid (around £34 delivered brand new its a no-brainer)
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    I’ve recently bought their Rat clone and it’s superb!