G5 vs G3(x?) vs ME-80

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    d8m;558895" said:
    I think my brain is wired up wrong :(

Spent the morning looking at vids of the MS-100BT and to me its easier to program than teh G3!
    If simplicity is what you are after I would look at the line 6 m series. specifically the m13 really is an all in one. So are the others but I just have no experience with them. Going for nowt second hand at the moment compared to what they used to go for. Not sure about the amazon prices though.
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • theonemanbandtheonemanband Frets: 14
    edited March 2015
    d8m said:
    I think my brain is wired up wrong :(

Spent the morning looking at vids of the MS-100BT and to me its easier to program than teh G3!
    I have a G3 and an MS-100BT. I use the G3 for gigging as it's slightly more versatile in a live situation but both are fine and great sounds can be had if you're prepared to spend a little time "tweaking". However, there are differences; the MS-100 has a great "optical" compressor plus one or two other other excellent effects not included on the G3; other effects can also be added via the USB. The tuner also seems more stable. 
    BIG points in the G3's favour however are the options to access and control three effects at once, (a definite bonus for live gigs) and the ability to edit and SAVE the patches with the "Edit & Share" software, (unavailable on the MS-100BT, so if you lose or overwrite your effects/patches..........tough)!
    The MS-100BT is a great little unit but as it happens, I have decided to sell mine, nothing wrong with it,  just not being used.
    Only my opinion of course!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom