Self realisation

What's Hot
SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
So I just listened to an answer phone recording of me talking to my neighbour for 10 minutes.
Backdoor Children Of The Sock
4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15978

tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

cup o' tea an' a slice o' cake for me and Aunt Sally.....and I'll pay with me eleventy twelve pence piece....bril

tae be or not tae be
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    I'll comment once I realise what the fuck is going on.

• d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Sambostar said:
    So I just listened to an answer phone recording of me talking to my neighbour for 10 minutes.
    Keep that as evidence in case teh kidnapping  charge ever goes to trial

edited March 2015

I think the thing that bothered me most was that I sound about as laid back, calm, collected, caring, interested and receptive as you can get, when in fact I'm the complete opposite.  I'm neurotic.  I'm nuts.  I did a HADS score and was off the charts with anxiety.  I don't worry about work, but I worry about stuff I need to do for myself so much that I don't even get anything done.  Simple things from shopping to fitting a new socket and especially my health and ability to work, I sit worrying about it needlessly, putting it off, making out like it's a major crisis.  I can only function if it's work or finance.  Also, the edges of my eyebrows don't exist and my hair and nails and skin is thin as paper and I can't out on weight or concentrate or even sit still for 3 seconds, so maybe I've got hyperthyroidism.

But then I go down the docs and obviously, because I sound so calm and collected and laid back, he thinks I'm fine too.  In fact I start helping him with things.

Oh for fucks sake.  My brain is like a ping pong ball that keeps bouncing around inside my head, I can't even concentrate on looking at a scenic view outdoors it gets so bad.  Meals have no effect, even good ones.

And to make it worse I drink shit loads of coffee and smoke like a trooper.

The only thing that calms me down and gets me on the level is beer, yet, I think I'm intolerants to most of it's ingredients as it comes out both ends after a sip of real ale, a pint and I'm in bed all day the next day, or, if I drink lager, after a few bottles, I've a hangover that lasts a week and I can't get out of bed for two days and everything aches like I am being minced alive for days afterwards and my brain and kidneys feel like they are going to explode, I've been like that since my late twenties.

So I'm doomed.....I'm doomed.

And nobody understands, because they all think I'm cool.  My only outlet is here because in real life I'm always helping others.

Jibba jabba.  I've been staring at the mince thinking what I'm gonna do with it for two hours now.  ga ga ga ga...

So I also need to make some changes I guess.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    I'll comment once I realise what the fuck is going on.
    It's Sambo, you won't. No-one will. Except Sambo.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

I feel quite good now I've got a proper dinner on and the sun has gone down.  Just need to buy some beer.

edited March 2015

Watching Hitler's Hunting Experiment.  About recreating long extinct European animals for Goering's hunting programme.  Of course these super beast tied in perfectly with Hitler's ideals for the human race.  The Germans being a forest people, a superior race who emerged out of the forest.

No wonder the Germans still love hunting in the forest and still have a phobia of credit cards.  My Gran used to say that they'll start another war, no doubt about it.

Romans described these people that came from the forest as copper haired with blue or light eyes.  They were Celts, defeated in the Gallic wars between 58 and 51BC.

The irony is Hitler was a bloody Austrian, short and dark eyed and many Germans show genetic facial features of Mongolians.

Hitler also discouraged red hair as it was associated with the Jews.  Red haired Germans couldn't breed with other redheads.

How ridiculous.  He didn't know what he is on about.

They are starting another war by stealth and they have long since killed all the original fair eyed gingers in the last 1000 years as they carry on with their deluded rant on racial purity..

Meanwhile...on Channel 4 and the Paedo channel, the racist election is taking the front page.  Anything, no matter how tenuous or distant on the past and disconnected, as long as UKIP are somehow smeared.  The irony that they want to kick out Clarkson whilst they covered up all their paedo friends and banal, third rate celebrity pay cheques.

I'm sick of being marginalised.

I need to get my health back and start a ginger army, an authentic recreation of the master race of the past, that was defeated in battle, not because they were cowardly or weak, but because they were too busy fighting among themselves and were too stupid to be organized.

The ginger Orox..

Oh my god, 'The things we won't say about race' on Channel 4...a revelation.  My left testicle.

What happened to all men being equal and being pragmatic about population growth, law, society and infrastructure?

Or is that racist too?

It's about power and greed and dictating what is morally wrong or right, until the public actually believe it for themselves.

Damn Tories.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24389
    You're filling your body with stimulants by the bucketload and you're puzzled why you're so wired ?

Stop the coffee, cut down on the fags, drink chamomile tea and listen to some meditation videos on youtube.  Seriously.  You might even manage to stop yourself burning out at an early age.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11943
    It's perfectly possible to have an extremely laid back personality,
    yet be physically wired up to be more anxious than average

a ginger army would win fuck all.....they'd be spotted a MILE OFF

tae be or not tae be
    I'm a ginger too....well I was....wanted to dye my hair when I was a kid because I absolutely hated it......when I was around 30 a burd said to me..."that colour of yours is wasted on a guy"....so I started to like it....too late, male pattern baldness FFS
    tae be or not tae be

Yeah need to quite coffee and fags.  Hitler was high on Crystal Meth.

Apparently genealogy points to the Celtic, Anglo Saxon and Viking and Roman notions being a myth.

So genetically, Brits are descended from the Basques.  Hence the dark eyes, dark hair.

So I probably am a Norseman then an invader..

Right.  I'm off to join the Nazi's and come back with an army and do it properly.

edited March 2015

But you say that Hoots, why id the red fox..red....aned the red deer...red?  It's camouflage, obviously.

I'm not really joining the Nazi's, they are almost as dictatorial on your personal health habits as the Tories and Labour are.

I think I am probably descended from the Sami people of northern Scandinavia who share some 11% of their DNA with the Basques and they have a good name.

This is interesting though.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_basques03.htm

http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/features/mythsofbritishancestry

So as an official immigrant can I vote UKIP now and not be labelled a racist?

Sambostar said:

But you say that Hoots, why id the red fox..red....aned the red deer...red?  It's camouflage, obviously.

I'm not really joining the Nazi's, they are almost as dictatorial on your personal health habits as the Tories and Labour are.

I think I am probably descended from the Sami people of northern Scandinavia who share some 11% of their DNA with the Basques and they have a good name.

This is interesting though.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_basques03.htm

http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/features/mythsofbritishancestry

So as an official immigrant can I vote UKIP now and not be labelled a racist?

get one of them DNA kits and find out where your DNA is from
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8731
    Some people have trained themselves to do one to help cope with t'other
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    Roland said:
    Some people have trained themselves to do one to help cope with t'other
    that's my assumption

Sounds about right.