SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT Fender for my vintage Omega Seamaster automatic

NeilNeil Frets: 3690
edited November 2016 in Guitars £
I'm a vintage watch buff and I'd like to trade my 1971 Omega Seamaster automatic for realistically a Mex/Japanese Strat/Tele/Jazzmaster/Jag  or similar. If a Strat I'd like a vintage style one. Must be a Fender.

I want one in excellent/VGC condition (no partscasters).

My Omega is valued at around £350 but I could add a bit of cash if necessary.

The Omega  is a 1971 model 166.065, nice and chunky for a vintage model with a calibre 565 movement which is one of the best movements Omega ever made. Dial has applied symbol and indices.

All original complete with its original signed crown. Running well. It has a quickset date (unusual on most vintages) which is operated by pulling out the crown to the second setting position and pumping the crown in and out. It is a bit of delicate operation on these so may be better off going around the houses.

There is a light patina around 7 o'clock which is magnified on the pics. The case has the usual light scratches from wear (I lent it to my son) but could be polished up like new by a watchmaker if required.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments