Wow people on here are great!!

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    ^bung it on ya drive in the box ya new one comes in all taped up nice someone will have it away (I'd shit in the drum too but I'm a c**t)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Round here there's a place called New Addington that is so fucking posh that everyone seems to have a spare washing machine and fridge freezer in their front garden.  Show offs.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

I went into Nisa yesterday. First thing I noticed was a year old Range Rover badly (Posh) parked right out in the bottleneck of the car park, where people turn in off the road, effectively making the bottleneck single track only and causing chaos.

Then, inside the store, next thing I noticed was some very posh 16 year old checking me out, then I went down another aisle and then some very posh early 50 something was checking me out too.  Seriously both had jaws hitting the floor.  What was that about.  Then I went back down another aisle and back again past both of them and that was awkward.  Damn.

I reckon it's the cheekbones.

I went home and had a wank.  Obviously, the reality is far too threatening to deal with.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Maybe your tool was hanging out?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

Really?  I didn't really go home and knock one out, that is just sad.

Thinking about it, yeah, might have been.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sambostar said:

Then, inside the store, next thing I noticed was some very posh 16 year old checking me out, then I went down another aisle and then some very posh early 50 something was checking me out too.  Seriously both had jaws hitting the floor.  What was that about.  Then I went back down another aisle and back again past both of them and that was awkward.  Damn.

I've said it before - Posh blokes are filth and will literally fuck anything at any age.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom