Friday funny a little early.

ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3596
The president goes to an elementary school in Missouri, walks into a classroom where the kids are studying the meaning of words. He asks the class if someone can give him an example of a tragedy.
One little boy raises his hand and the president says “Yes Son” the youngster says “if me and my best friend are walking home and someone loses control of a car and runs over my friend that would be a tragedy” the president says “no that would be an accident”. A little girl raises her hand and the president say “Yes young lady”. She states “if a school bus loaded with 50 kids has its brakes fail and runs off a cliff killing all the kids that would be a tragedy” the president says “no that would be a great loss but not a tragedy”. Another young man in the back raises his hand. As the president acknowledges this young man the teacher drops her head and mutters “Oh no not Johnny”. Johnny says “if you and the first lady are on air force one and a missile is fired and hits the plane killing you and the first lady that would be tragedy.” The president states “Yes that would be a tragedy now can you tell me why?”
Young Johnny says “No sir but I can say that it would be no great loss and certainly not an accident!”
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom