SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T D*A*M, Way huge Angry Troll and Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1

MattGMattG Frets: 170
edited March 2015 in FX £
Yet again despite having had 2 massive clear outs in the last 2 years i have discovered that i have too many pedals and these 2 are not getting used so

Way Huge Angry Troll £65 Delivered
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1 (Peach Fuzz clone) £40 Delivered
Also potentially a D*A*M drag'n fly limited edition in a sparkly case that was apparently 1 of 10 commissioned for vintage and rare so sensible trade offers on that only please.

All 3 are boxed and are in mint condition other than being velcroed.
Trade wise I don't really know, i quite like the idea of some of the xotic boosts and preamps and there is a distressing lack of pitch shifting pedals and i am a sucker for a decent fuzz.
For the DAM it would need to be something that really jumps out at me of similar quality so something like a JHS colour box or DAM Ezekiel, possibly an analogueman KOT
Pics soon
and as ever let me know if my prices are way out
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MattGMattG Frets: 170
    bump
  • Any photos ?

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• MattGMattG Frets: 170
    of the DAM yes i will stick them up tomorrow of the others not until im back in bristol sorry