SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2005 Gibson Les Paul Double Cut Special Faded Cherry

john_rjohn_r Frets: 131
edited March 2015 in Guitars £

For sale here my 05 Les Paul faded double cut. I purchased this in January from the original owner, intention was to set it up for slide and keep it in open E, sadly I need to raise some cash and can't really justify a third guitar just for messing about with.

This guitar has been played, no doubt about it, a few knocks here and there including some scuffing round the bridge posts, see the pictures for details, I believe the original owner also had it set up for slide, and the lack of fret wear bears this out, in fact the fingerboard is almost pristine. Original pickups and wiring. Comes with a Gator hard case, and for the lucky buyer a matching levy's guitar strap!

Monster sound from the P90's:) This is a very reluctant sale.

Looking for £450 collected or will ship via APC insured for an additional £20. If it ships it will be well packed in the gator case inside a sturdy cardboard box filled with packing chips. 

I am based in Retford, North Notts, If you are nearby you are welcome to come check out the guitar.

imageimageimageimage

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments