Hilary Clinton - The Power of Women

What's Hot
Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24444
Just ending on BBC2.  Available on iPlayer shortly.  Well worth watching... and shocking what goes on in some parts of the world.
Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
I'm personally responsible for all global warming
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28344
    Care to elaborate?
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24444
    What ?  You want me to write out a summary to save you the trouble of watching it yourself ?  :)
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17670
    tFB Trader
    Emp_Fab said:
    What ?  You want me to write out a summary to save you the trouble of watching it yourself ?  :)
    If you would.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    FFS!

"In 1995, Hillary Clinton made a groundbreaking speech in Beijing, setting down a challenge to the world: to treat women's rights as human rights. Now twenty years on, with Hillary Clinton poised on the brink of announcing a second attempt at the US presidency, this film asks: has anything really changed for the world's women?
    With candid interviews with three of the most powerful women in recent history, Hillary Clinton, Condoleezza Rice and Madeleine Albright, this film investigates the struggles they experienced to make a difference to the rights of half the world's population.
    And in Afghanistan, India, Egypt and Liberia, the film also talks to those who dared to take power into their own hands."

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17670
    tFB Trader
    Would you mind dressing up as Hillary Clinton and enacting key scenes?
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    She did once say that women were the biggest victims of war, because their husbands/sons/fathers get maimed and killed. There are plenty of other reasons to dislike her though.
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7300
    Would you mind dressing up as Hillary Clinton and enacting key scenes?
    I am willing to back this on kickstarter
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Me too, but only if he does it as Monika Lewinsky, and re-enacts certain key scenes.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DaleftyDalefty Frets: 509
    Hillary Clinton scares me far far more than that Sarah Palin thing ever did, she is nothing but trailer trash, a thug in high heels.

DaLefty
    Both dog and owner available for stud, please contact DaLefty if interested
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11976
    Having said all this, are there any top-flight male politicians who aren't scary and flawed?
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited March 2015
    Is this the same Hilary Clinton that, through her network of contacts, rigged a load of stock trades, with her investment being back dated and linked to them only after they had rocketed so she become a millionaire/billionaire overnight?  The same Hilary Clinton that went to Africa on a 'Peace' mission, only to have the Chinese outbid her for Africa's natural resources, because they paid more and actually built permanent infrastructure, including schools and medical facilities?  She is worse than a female Blair.  She can get stuffed.  No way I would credit her with even watching her for a few minutes.  Evil cow.  The Cattle Futures controversy defines who she really is and her primal motivations.  How she can lecture anyone with moral authority is beyond me.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    holnrew said:
    She did once say that women were the biggest victims of war, because their husbands/sons/fathers get maimed and killed. There are plenty of other reasons to dislike her though.
    You have no idea.  How are they going to buy their Gucci Handbags and Range Rover Evoque's if their fella is dead.  The services widows pension these days is shocking and of they hitch up with their toyboy lover they stand to lose it all.  Fucking inconsiderate men dying in battle, what a load of selfish bastards, they have no idea about sacrifice and loss
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • DaleftyDalefty Frets: 509
    edited March 2015
    Sambostar said:
    Is this the same Hilary Clinton that, through her network of contacts, rigged a load of stock trades, with her investment being back dated and linked to them only after they had rocketed so she become a millionaire/billionaire overnight?  The same Hilary Clinton that went to Africa on a 'Peace' mission, only to have the Chinese outbid her for Africa's natural resources, because they paid more and actually built permanent infrastructure, including schools and medical facilities?  She is worse than a female Blair.  She can get stuffed.  No way I would credit her with even watching her for a few minutes.  Evil cow.  The Cattle Futures controversy defines who she really is and her primal motivations.  How she can lecture anyone with moral authority is beyond me.
    Don't forget the 'internet kill switch' she suggested or the retired soldier she had her security detail beat to a pulp for turning his back on her during this speech, which was incidently about free speech, the guy was in his late sixties, and all he did was queitly stand up and turn his turn his back to her during her speech, and she had her security detail put him in hospital.

DaLefty
    Both dog and owner available for stud, please contact DaLefty if interested
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    holnrew said:
    Ahhhh.. there are worms everywhere!?!!!
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    She's a great reason to vote rand Paul
    This isn't really about Hilary Clinton - it's about women in politics trying to get backward countries to see women as equal humans rather than chattels to sell, beat, rape and kill with little consequence.