Modded Warlock

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054

Heres another one I've started on.  Ive used an old LP Style body as a template and formed the shape using Aluminium.  The centre piece will be made new and covered in Crocodile Skin, and I intend to use motorcycle spokes to fill the void and make it interesting.  The electrics I think will be relocated behind the stop bar, then the aluminium will be chemically rusted and aged to give it that "Rat" look.image

Any progress on this joker, I'm liking it, perhaps start a new thread?

Paul
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  •  

Yes, there has been a little progress with it.  Ive been really busy with orders, so its sort of been demoted to a back burner job.  However I did do something on it a few days or so ago.  I will update with some pics tomorrow evening.
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Wow these are truly amazing! I would truly love to own that warlock!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrchi said:
    Wow these are truly amazing! I would truly love to own that warlock!
    Thanks bud.  Well unfortunately, that particular one is with its owner in Italy.  However, if you wish I can build something just as radical for you.  I never build anything the same, every one is a complete one-off, so you can be guaranteed something special ;).
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    edited September 2015
    That would be lovely, I just don't have the cash for a custom build at the mo, but I certainly would if i did!,
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom