SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Rocktron Intellifex Ltd. rackmounted Digital MultiFX Unit

shobetshobet Frets: 180
edited October 2013 in FX £

It's fully programable digital 24bit MIDI controllable multi FX unit. It's a 1U unit and is fairly light. 

Effects included are:

• Reverb: Plate, Room, Hall, Stadium types with lots of tweakable parameters, including running different reverbs in each channel
  • Delay: stereo, ping-pong and 2-tap, again with lots of tuneable parameters
  • Chorus
  • Pitch Shifting: one to four harmony notes from 1 octave above to 2 octaves below
  • Hush noise reduction
  • Ducker: allows user to suppress the levels of a given signal or effect dynamically. 

You can run up to 5 effects at a time and has 160 presets, of which 80 are user programmable. 

The manual has much more detailed information about its functionality and capabilities and is available here: http://www.handelima.net/studiogear/manuals/Rocktron/ROCKTRON%20INTELLIFEX/ifxltd.pdf

It can be run in either mono or stereo. 

It's got the usual rack rash and and scratches. The only thing that's missing is the knob for switching the power on and off. It's a push in on/off type and I used to just leave it on and it powered down when I switched the rack power off. 

All the other knobs and buttons work and the display is bright and sharp. It doesn't have the original power supply, but there's a suitable 9V AC, PSU included. 

It weights approximately 2.4KG. 

I'll also do a factory reset so you'll be spared my rather sweary patch titles. ;) 

Cost is £75 posted. If you can pick it up you'll save yourself £10. 

Do ursus deposit feculence in the thicket?

Here endeth the lesson. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom