Guitarist Autobiographies

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• t1000t1000 Frets: 94
    I've read the slash one and thought it was good in places but by far the best I've read is Anthony Kedis from the RHCP. Man he's had some fun.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3605
    Anyone mentioned Andy Summers? That is a good one. Interesting to contrast agai Bruford's. Also recommend Luke's. 

In the wider world of music books, I recommend 'Miles' and David Byrne's 'How Music Works'.
  • John_P said:
    If you include bass players then Guy Pratt's book "My bass and other animals" is a great read.

That is pure class
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I’ve got a good collection, I,ll look some up later. I got Steve Lukathers for Christmas 

The Yngwie as above so below is good on kindle. Some good rarities on kindle. Especially the 80s hair metal one. Hollywood rock of ages ,the true story of cupcake and Vinnie Vegas is ace .

The slash one is brilliant , I think I have about 3 or 4 Ronnie ones ,the keep one and the bill wyman one , plus jo wood and Mandy smith ones.

one of my fave best ever  is a drummer one , Steven Adler my appetite for destruction , it features lots of him and slash knocking about as kids.

vic flick  is a great one and gives you an idea of the 50s 60s session scene . I will look up the others