SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anybody want a Line6 UX2?

usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
edited March 2015 in Misc £
Usb interface. 
It works, except that the headphone socket is a bit iffy. Shove the jack in, and the sound is only in one ear - pull the jack out a bit, and it's in both ears.. You'll only be getting one channel, though, I'm assuming. Everything else seems to be fine. Line outs, and everything else - ok, AFAIK. Not used for ages, and now have a shiny new thing, so no longer needed. 
No discs, but I think you can download the amps and stuff, right..?

Maybe you're a bit handy, and can sort the headphone socket?

Sling me a fiver to cover the postage, and it's yours!

PPG preferred. 

edit:
I bought it used, in this condition, and used it for quite a while.. It owes me nowt and the phones jack issue means I'm not really after owt for it. 
 so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• keithfkeithf Frets: 372
    edited March 2015

me please

:)

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Pm'd
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Is this still about? :-)
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Sorry - just seen your post. keithf got it...