SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! Jet City JCA22H + Matching (sort of) 1 x 12 cab

Panama_Jack666Panama_Jack666 Frets: 2989
edited December 2015 in Amps £
Now then,

I'm pondering moving this on at the moment. I've not had it that long and I bought the head from resident Fretboard comedian @randomhandclaps on here just before Christmas.

Both are in great condition. I bought the 1 x 12 cab brand new from Thomann and took delivery of it in January. The cab is the newer style logo - which I think is much for tasteful! It's loaded with a 16ohm eminence speaker.

The head has the older style logo. Valves are in great shape and it hasn't let me down. It sounds great cranked!

Like I say, they are both in excellent condition. I bought the head as a backup for gigs - which I've not had to use up until now. It's a great amp but not enough headroon for my tastes. I'm a bit 50/50 about posting this ad though as it is an excellent amp and I feel I will regret moving it on down the line!

Specs are... Here.

Videos of me recording with it are below.

And a terrible photo with 400 filters applied is here...

Apologies for the bad photo. I'm at work at the moment. I will get some proper ones uploaded later on this evening.

All yours for a bargain price of £200 collected from Harrogate, North Yorkshire. I'll even chuck in a speaker cable if you're not a scammer  (ADMIN EDIT: see here). I could deliver it if the distance was semi reasonable/fuel costs.

I've not seen these come up very often - grab yourself a cheap Soldano!

Trades aren't in the realm of impossibility with me but would prefer cold hard cash.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chenzmanchenzman Frets: 193
    edited April 2015
    Hi @Panama_Jack666, I'm interested in the head only, would you be willing to sell it on its own and send via post? Thanks Vince
  • Now then @chenzman

Thanks for the interest. I would prefer to sell them together and avoid posting at this stage if possible!

I'll let you know if anything changes. I've also been PM'd by another member (asking the same question as you) just after I started this thread so he's currently on 'first dibs' as it were!
    Cheers for getting back to me dude, good luck with the sale and maybe speak to you regarding the head if my luck is in :)
  • chenzman said:
    Cheers for getting back to me dude, good luck with the sale and maybe speak to you regarding the head if my luck is in :)
    No worries dude!

Potentially be in touch soon! I'm doing myself a disservice by trying to avoid posting and splitting them at the moment!
    chenzman said:
    No worries dude!

Potentially be in touch soon! I'm doing myself a disservice by trying to avoid posting and splitting them at the moment!

I always prefer collection or meeting locally just to avoid breakages, so don't blame you at all! I always feel it's a bit of a gamble as to whether it will arrive in one piece.
  • Looks like we are in for a bumpy ride!
  • Price drop bump!
  • £190 bargain bump!

Can deliver for fuel cost and get around Yorkshire with gigging at the moment if that's of use!
  • Up!
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    pm'd
    How very rock and roll
  • Still available!

Make me an offer I can't refuse bump!
  • BUMP

OK, I may post it now if there is interest. I don't really want to seperate them though so would prefer a head + cab sale!
  • Panama_Jack666Panama_Jack666 Frets: 2989
    Bump!

Driving from Harrogate down to Hampshire week after next if that's of use for delivery?