owwww hungry robot pedals - now shipping

What's Hot
meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
edited April 2015 in FX
Just stumbled across these after @Raymondlin mentioned he had one

wow. I feel an order coming on. 

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    edited March 2015
    I kind of like the "designed by a five year old look"....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9608
    Im guessing not available in the UK ?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11915
    He (Eric) builds them and I believe his wife paints them. They are all hand painted, build to order. Mine took 2 weeks build time and a week in the mail.
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    im getting a moby dick. 

absolutely loving that demo
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    Star gazer for me...
    that is nice too but I have the space.
    I am tempted to have both though :-S

damn you @Raymondlin and your good taste in pedals
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8540
    Look like interesting pedals but not a fan of the look tbh, a little too twee for me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Sleep on it the GAS will have passed in the morning..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    Haha I emailed the guy about the Stargazer earlier too!  Like the idea od having a reverb with two presents. He responded quickly. 7-14 days build. He's running a $10 off each pedal sale on 1st and 2nd April.  Buy Buy Buy!

edited March 2015
    They are tall pedals, tallest of all mine by far so careful where you position them, for example putting the Stargazer at the front of the board, any pedals behind it will be difficult to reach.

Some demos 

Moby dick

Stargazer 

• TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7815
    oh dear, yet more pedals that look sweet :(
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22251
    I'm all about the Dick. 

I'm all about the Dick. 
    So I have heard :-P
    edited April 2015
    B@&£@&ds.... Just ordered the Stargazer... :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    edited April 2015
    B@&£@&ds.... Just ordered the Stargazer... :)
    I'm surprised you didn't hold off till the Starlite gets released ;)
    Although not sure if a tap tempo to control the modulation speed would be with the cost it'll be!

im going custom
    edited April 2015
    Custom?
    custom colours. :-)

nothing outrageous... that order is with another pedal maker.
    and here is a little picture of my new moby delay on the way

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Haha, thought it might be yours!