Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4140
    Huh, I actually do. Shame the Klon types I've tried didn't do much for me though!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    Plenty of room for the Unicorn tears in that box.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7292
    I would totally re-house like a tubescreamer or something in there :D
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7150
    Boss HM-2 I reckon.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

• english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5157
    If you're building your own Klone for personal use and aren't set up for drilling and painting that's a pretty decent deal, assuming the quality is decent. They have a gold one with brown knobs for £14.99 BIN too.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    Actually it's incredibly cheap.
    stonevibe said:
    Boss HM-2 I reckon.
    I bet the cork sniffers would still marvel at the "transparency of the drive".
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    in fact fuck it, just wire the input and output together and don't even connect the switch, you could then sell it as the real thing and no one would ever be able to prove differently.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    in fact fuck it, just wire the input and output together and don't even connect the switch, you could then sell it as the real thing and no one would ever be able to prove differently.
    you forgot the goop
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7150
    you forgot the goop
    Special sauce?

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

I could always knock some up :-)

I am gonna see if I can win that. I will rehouse something into it. I have no idea what but I will do something. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5157
    juansolo;587030" said:
    Actually it's incredibly cheap.
    Considering a bare enclosure will cost you the best part of a tenner on its own and the rest of the parts could easily rack up another fiver, you're basically getting the drilling, paint and decal work for free. Setting up to do all that at home efficiently and safely for consistently good results could cost you a small fortune.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    you forgot the goop
    Dont need to goop it, everyone knows that opening the box lets the mojo out. 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    I am now the proud owner of  black klon.

Any suggestion as to what I should put it in it?
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5002
    A first generation zoom.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    Emergency hip flask?
    Reverend said:
    A first generation zoom.
    I would think a 505 is probably rarer than a black klon
  • One of those new Boss/Cornish jobs just really confuse the shear outta of everybody!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    Simple. Tube screamer.
    I really dislike tube screamers :-(