SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Paul Gilbert Tickets (Guilford) - Anything!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SquireJapanSquireJapan Frets: 721
    Awesome... glad it went down well.

Next time :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BensonBenson Frets: 242
    edited April 2015
    What's truly sad is that the man is going profoundly deaf. At the Q&A session he was unable to hear the questions and needed other people (also on the stage) to repeat them and even stood two feet away from him in an empty restaurant with no background music he couldn't hear us. His manager had to translate for him in a QUARTER PAST TWO DEAR kinda way, it was like talking to a pensioner. On stage he was using IEMs to hear his playing. I guess all those decibels over the years have taken their toll.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SquireJapanSquireJapan Frets: 721
    His old site used to show his hearing test results as a warning - scary stuff.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 'twas a jolly good evening.
    I thought it was cool that the lads from ACM made up the band, but thought it would've been nice to get an opportunity to have a jam with Paul; only students of ACM were chosen for this. 

Apparently the masterclass was filmed and I suspect it'll be up on Andertons' website/blog/youtube/somewhere soonish.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom