This weeks goodies

What's Hot
LewLew Frets: 1657
edited April 2015 in FX
Someone said I should post NPDs more often so here it is. Feels a bit strange but anyway.

This

...and this 

Sounds like.... / foot warning @meltedbuzzbox

Thanks @AxeWieldingBastard and @HoraceB for selling 'em (great to deal with both). And @nickb_boy for being the architect of my pedalol desires.

The Dr. S replaces the ZVEX Super Seek Trem. Nowt wrong with the ZVEX it just had too much going on fer me. The Dr. S has an instantly better workflow. 

Also got a plug from the bloody nice chap @meltedbuzzbox

Next I'll start posting my weekly ASDA receipts. Riveting stuff, eh? :-p
1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    next week I will send you some of these mate

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    Far too jolly. Like Mr. Blobbys socks.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    that tremolessence sounds good. 

how you finding it?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    edited April 2015
    I've only had 90mins odd with it this evening but very happy with it. Hopefully it'll play nice with it's new friends.

A few things stand out. The rate knob having the led inside is a good idea and I really appreciate it having a treble knob.

It's very easy to go from triangle throb and square chop mid playing with toes ;-)

Hold function is great fun and it can easily get some almost chorusy ring mody sounds too.

FUN FUN FUN