Oil City/ASL

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    Don't push yourself too hard matey, there's only one Dalefty and I'm not sure whether it's a miracle or a curse that he's survived this far! :D
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10487
    tFB Trader
    lol ... believe me ... I'm being careful, I have no option! The surgery was fairly full on, and I gave some spectacular scars  ... where nobody (much) will ever be able to see em thank the lord!
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    A good excuse to pop valium at night so yo dont tear the wound in your sleep...

Hope the recovery is going well.
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10487
    tFB Trader
    Indeed ... and we are getting on with your last order! I'm still a little slowed down mind lol.
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• DJDraper12DJDraper12 Frets: 59
    I had to try with the blackbird pickups at the guitar show in a B6. Would love to try these more seemed very clear! Any chance on persuading doug to do a 7 string set?
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11595
    tFB Trader
    I had to try with the blackbird pickups at the guitar show in a B6. Would love to try these more seemed very clear! Any chance on persuading doug to do a 7 string set?
    Nothing on the 7 string front yet, but we'll get to it.

Meanwhile if you want to try out the 6 stringers you'll need to speak to me

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• DJDraper12DJDraper12 Frets: 59
    already have few weeks ago Jon ;) I might do!