SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson J45 (2002) - PRICE DROP - £1300 open to offers

What's Hot
teamjimteamjim Frets: 31
edited April 2015 in Guitars £
Hi, first post here, whoopee! Selling my J45...

The serial number dates it to 2002, April 1st, Production Number 1, form the Bozeman plant, when the specifications were better than they are now for the standard J45's (such as a genuine bone nut here, rather than the cheaper 'graphtech' they use nowadays). Condition is generally very good, it plays perfectly, with low action and no dodgy frets or fret buzz etc. It has a couple of general, very light scratches/swirls on the back (see photos) and a couple of very small dings on the headstock corners, and even smaller dings/dots on the front but generally very good for a 13yr old guitar. Like I said frets perfect, electronics perfect. 

I WILL POST TO ANYWHERE IN THE UK for £15. Offers welcome, but seen one go on eBay, same year for nearly £1400 

Comes with original Gibson case, and dehumidifier. Will replace battery for pickup and change strings.imageimage

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments