SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Ceriatone DZ-30 1x12 combo

What's Hot
hywelghywelg Frets: 4307
edited November 2020 in Amps £
For sale, is a Ceriatone clone of a Matchless DC-30 housed in a 1x12 combo cab fitted with a Celestion G12-65. This was made by me from a Ceriatone kit, and to show I'm no cowboy solderer I have included a photo of the internals to see my workmanship. The photo was taken prior to having London Power Power Scaling fitted by Shane Dolman, a LP accredited tech.

The cab was made by me also from 18mm birch ply, dovetail jointed and very strong. The baffle is 18mm ply and the back plate 12mm ply. The speaker is mounted through the baffle using threaded Tee-nuts. Covered in Fender style cream tolex with chrome fittings and stout rubber feet, Fender style strap handle. Fitted with genuine Fender tilt back legs. Mitchell donut fitted in the baffle.

Fantastic clean sounds and great crunch when wound up, but of course the Power Scaling allows you to scale back the volume so its bearable. It comes with an A/B footswitch which will allow you to switch between the two channels or indeed run into both together. I will also include a TRS > 2xTS insert cable for the FX loop (both the send and return from the same jack socket on the amp).

Its very heavy for a 1x12 (the transformers are not lightweights) so i wont post it since the risk if someone was to drop it would be great. I am in Nottingham. However I will be amenable to meeting half way for diesel money, I would prefer you to come and try out the amp. I have access to a rehearsal studio where you can put on a backing track through the PA, crank the amp as loud as you like and play your heart out. By prior arrangement on Fridays and Saturdays, and any time Monday day, and by arrangement Monday evenings. Contact me if youd like to give it a go.

Photos in the next post. Looking for £850 . Not looking for trades thanks.
1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments