SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD --- FS/FT: Nord Stage Classic (Compact) - £999 ONO

neioneio Frets: 15
edited May 2015 in Misc £
This is a Nord Stage Compact Classic Rev. C. 

73 semi weighted keys, it's less than 10kg. Installed with latest 5.04 OS. It comes with the original soft case and the manual book. When you see a band with key player on telly and it's red... it's a Nord. 

Asking price £999 or nearest offer. Possible trade with your Gibson Les Paul with cash either way. I can deliver within greater London or Gatwick area. 

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• neioneio Frets: 15
    bump... price reduced

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17706
    tFB Trader
    Ooof that's well tasty!
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16303
    IIRC Nord are part of the same organisation as tc electronic, so all that toneprint stuff started here. I know a keyboardist with a Nord and this is very pro stuff.
    Sadly I have neither the skills or the money but GLWTS. :)
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • XWulfhereXWulfhere Frets: 416
    I've got a Nord Lead 2X (rack version). Love it although I've not done anything with synths for ages. Nords are classy. GLWTS!
    And you know what else? Those safety lids on bottles of sanatogen. There I am trying to get the lid off and along comes my six year old and says "there you are daddy" and it's off in a Jiffy. Someone's gonna get hurt.
  • neioneio Frets: 15
    bump