SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone need a cheap-but-good 17" Macbook Pro? £200...

IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319

...once again the attempt to resurrect my recording setup falls at the fence of vehicular tragedy, so the MBP I bought last year is back on the block. It's an older one (2006) but in excellent nick cosmetically and runs really well. 2.16GHz, 1GB RAM, 120GB HHD so on the basic side compared to more modern laptops, but will run as a dedicated recording machine really well as-is and of course has the facilities to be tricked-out. Specs: http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/specs/macbook_pro_2.16_17.html

Downside is that the optical drive's very hit-and-miss; I meant to replace it but never got 'round to it, used an external one for the rare occasions I needed anything from disc.

Full, clean install of OS10.6 (Snow Leopard), don't think I ever even got 'round to transferring my music library onto it or anything so it's as clean as the day I bought it. I'm in Walsall, West Midlands for collection but get around a bit; I've also got the original box so shipping's a possibility (but likely at the buyer's risk, I haven't seen many couriers who haven't got laptops on their 'restricted cover' list) - I'll get some pictures tonight!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom