SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Olympus E-PM1 Compact DSLR - Twin lens kit

What's Hot
guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4198
edited April 2015 in Misc £
I bought this a couple of summers ago but haven't really used it, I bought it as a twin lens kit which (somehow?!) still seems to be going for £200 new online. I'm after £100 or equivalent trades for pedals etc.

Includes the body, 14-42mm lens, 40-150mm lens, clip-on flash, charger, strap, and leather/pleather case.

Here's the full spiel from Olympus:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BBB2005BBB2005 Frets: 12
    Hi PM your details I will take it please.

Thanks 

Steve
  • great price with the twin lens kit, if you have no joy you should easy see your £ton from http://www.mpbphotographic.co.uk/ they currently have all 3 items in stock £64 + £54 + £99 so I would hope they will be offering you £100+.. and remember with MPB they arrange and pay for collection and pay direct to your bank.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BBB2005BBB2005 Frets: 12
    Sorry mate, just checked the spec, not what I thought so sorry for jumping in with 2 feet. I withdraw my offer and apologise. Steve
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4198
    @BBB2005 - sorry, it seems like I might have under-priced these considerably! I've asked mpbhotographic for a quote, if it's not far off what I was after then I'll honour the asking price to you, otherwise I'd be stupid not to take the extra.

Ah, no worries at all! :)
    Got a better price from MPB, thanks @strumjoughlamps!