iphone 5s/5c - Rant

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ICBM;61188" said:
    I will await with interest the report on how much greener the grass is over there...

;)
    The thing is I like ios, but from a hardware point of view apple are forcing me to move.
    There is something odd about apple, they so want to be a hardware provider, they forget they actually write really good software. And a computer is really all about the software.
    E.g. If they sold OSX as a standalone product they would kill Microsoft in the home PC market and they could charge more than Microsoft.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62;61459" said:
    Axe_meister said:

My current plan (orange friends and family) with 1GB of data and a shed loads of mins with the 4S is about £30 a month).As I will have to move to either EE or a different provider I loose the friends and family discount.So 5c would end up at around £37 a month and the 5s £47 a month.

You're being ripped off then - I'm with Orange (not F&F) and am only paying £30 for unlimited mins, texts, and 500MB data. 1GB would have added a fiver, but I don't come close to using it!

(Bog-standard iphone plans btw)
    When did you start your contract? Mine was two years ago when 1GB of data usage was considered high hence prices where higher
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom