SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Canon 7D and lenses

rlwrlw Frets: 4740
edited April 2015 in Misc £
I've given up fast cars and cameras and got guitar playing instead.  The 911 went a while ago but the photography kit is still around so...

I have a little used and almost pristine 7D which I don't use any more.  Although it has had only light use it has been serviced recently at a cost in excess of the asking price so is mechanically and electronically as it should be.

It has all its boxes manuals and paperwork, as does everything else. 

I'm looking for £400.00 delivered.

I also have a few lenses which can be included or not.  These are all in very good nick too although they may have the odd tiny mark on the body - I would have to look to see.  We have :

Canon EFS 17-55mm f2.8 IS USM with hood  - looking for £350.00

Canon EF 75-200mm f4 - 5.6 IS USM - looking for £150.00

Canon EF85mm f1.8 USM absolutely as new - looking for £150.00

Sigma 10-20mm F4 - 5.6 with hood - looking for £150.00

Canon Speedlite 430EX2 virtually unused with charger and two sets of batteries  - looking for £125.00

I also have numerous filters to fit all of the above

Hoya 77mm UV - say £20.00 

Hoya 77mm polariser - say £40.00

Hoya 77mm ND10 - say £40.00

Jessops 77mm UV - say £20.00

Jessops 58mm Skylight - say £10.00

And lots of other bits and pieces - a couple of tripods, monopod, bags and so on. 

If you are interested, or want to know what else there is, pm me.  I'm open to offers to, or if anyone wants the whole lot or large chunks of it, we could probably do a deal.
Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4740
    Bump

I'm being lazy and should probably try and sell this lot elsewhere but if anyone is interested, try making me an offer.
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    Would love to but guitar stuff is priority for me right now. Enjoy my bumpage.
  • enteeentee Frets: 93
    ooooooooo  I have a 7D and they are great cameras.  Do I treat my wife?????
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
    You have PM @rlw
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4740
    entee said:
    You have PM @rlw
    Do I??
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    edited May 2015
    @entee you left it on rlw's wall / profile page, you didn't press the message button top right of that page !
    Easy mistake, just hover over your wall post and the black cog icon appears, copy then either edit or delete it, press the message button and paste your PM in there.  Hope that helps   :)

Oops!  Apologies.  Thanks @ChrisMusic ; :)  Now you do @rlw