SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Orange Thunderverb 200 with footswitch and softcase £800 collected

scott_the_bloodscott_the_blood Frets: 8
edited May 2015 in Amps £

Orange Thunderverb 200 for sale with Orange soft cover and dual footswitch. 

Two channel head, both channels do clean through to full on blood and thunder, switch on back for 100w mode. I love this head but I don't need 200w these days. The amp has a world class attenuator so can be played at bedroom volume and it sounds amazing, not at all what this thing is designed for however!

Amp is in good condition, its been gigged so has a few little nicks here and there. If you're looking you know how much of a monster this thing is for either guitar or bass. If you're looking for doom, look no further. Someone has written "Keef" on the back of it in sharpie- this does not make the amp sound more or less amazing. 

Comes with orange soft slip case, and the two button footswitch.

£800 collected from Glasgow or else I will meet within 100 miles for petrol money (listed elsewhere too)

My trade feedback http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/61150/ My doomy noise thing bloodofthemother.bandcamp.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments