SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 100W Head and 2x12 Rectifier Horizontal Cab NEW PHOTOS

JonnyfJonnyf Frets: 26
edited June 2016 in Amps £
For Sale is my mint condition, Mesa Boogie, Dual Rectifier 100 Watt Head (not multi-watt) with manual, slip cover, power lead, footswitch and carry case, custom made Gothard Flight Case and 2x12 Rectifier Horizontal speaker cabinet all in excellent fully working condition. Has been very well looked after.

Dual Rectifier 100 watt Solo three channel head Green (2 modes clean and pushed), Orange (3 modes Raw, Vintage and Modern), Red (3 modes Raw, Vintage and Modern). Recently serviced and fitted with a brand new set of Doug's Tubes Rectifier Tube Kit.

Rectifier Horizontal 2x12, Closed back cab, 2x12 Celestial V30 120W 8Ohm speakers, includes original slip cover and 4x castors. 

The amp and cab are both in excellent fully working like new condition. A legendary rock icon this is one of the best guitar heads ever built and sounds huge. Genuine reason for selling as I have recently downsized to a Mark V 25 head and 1x12 Rectifier cab as I only play in pubs these days.

Head dimensions
Height 10" / 25cm
Width 25 1/2" / 64cm  
Depth 9 7/8" / 24cm

Cab dimensions
Height 17-1/2" / 44cm
Width 30-1/8" / 76cm  
Depth 14-1/4" / 36cm

Asking price is £1490

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 838
    Nice pics.
  • JonnyfJonnyf Frets: 26
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for looking, yes the pics do not really do the amp justice as it really is in pristine condition.
  • JonnyfJonnyf Frets: 26
    edited May 2015
    NOTE: This is the UK version with the 240v transformer.