SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Rosewood Strat neck and Maple Tele neck - NEW PHOTOS

What's Hot
victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1025
edited May 2015 in Parts £
Strat neck bought from Touchstone Tonewoods in Surrey a few years back. This is the Japanese made one, and not the cheaper version that they sell. Not much wear at all as it was on a guitar that I had set-up for Nashville tuning for a recording project. Sixties profile, C shape, 7.25 radius etc etc. £70 quid plus postage, £80 with kluson copies from Axes R Us.

Tele neck from a Squier Vintage Modern I believe. 9.5 radius, 21 fret. I took this in exchange and planned on using it for a project, but it never came about. I have stripped the gloss finish and replaced the frets with jumbo sized ones. I use 11 gauge strings and the truss rod wasn't giving me enough pull, so when I refretted it I sanded a little off of the top of the neck to give it a bit more breathing space. I'm no pro, but when I put the neck back on it worked fine, but it will need a good levelling if you want a low action on this thing. I only want 30 quid for this in view of the mods; I think I've done a good job, but I'm really only interested in selling this face-to-face so that the buyer can see what he's getting. It has the original tuners too.

I'm in France, but I'm coming over to the UK in 2 weeks. I'll be in the Brighton/Sussex area, so PM me if that might work. I have more photos for anyone that's interested :-)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments