SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Precision Bass Pups

GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
I've a bitsa Precision Bass that his given up the ghost, currently has a set of Fender USA pups fitted but the coils have been damaged, doubt it's worth getting them rewound so hoping someone might have something similar kicking about that they'd be willing to sell on. Guitar has negligible value (but a nice neck!) so don't want to spend too much.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    Anyone? With the exception of cheap ceramic stuff eBay is barren. :-(
  • I have several. What are you after?
    I have several. What are you after?

That sounds promising. :-) Nothing specific in mind, like I say it had bog standard Fender pickups in it that I picked up on eBay a while back (think they were about £25) which replaced the cheapo ceramic things that were in previously and they did me fine so hoping to find something similar. Only new sets listed just now on eBay.

What have got to part with, and more importantly for what price. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

cheers

Gary

• email me on melvyn at melvynhiscock dot com

Melvyn Hiscock
    Cheers, email incoming. :-)
  • I have sent one back but I am not sure if it has gone, my mail programme is being a health minister