Has this forum...

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    What is it called when you make a thread deliberately designed to bait and troll specific types of people, but then you pussy out and delete it before anyone can get ensnared in the trap? Is there a word for that?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    edited October 2013
    Drew_fx said:
    What is it called when you make a thread deliberately designed to bait and troll specific types of people, but then you pussy out and delete it before anyone can get ensnared in the trap? Is there a word for that?
    It's called Leopold Kumquat.

I think it's great that so many well adjusted people can display their equanimity by bravely having a poke at people who aren't about, don't you? It's great - it's like people are being more open but respecting other people's feelings.

I don't think there's any correlation between the word flounce being so borderline offensive that passive aggressives can act bemused when they point it at someone and that someone doesn't like it. Who wouldn't like to be able to upset people and then deny doing so -- they're over sensitive. It's fitting for a site that has found a cooler and more succinct way of expressing "liberty, egality and fraternity" - flounce probably is just a hip way of saying "outcast" - but without the sense of responsibility for outcasting someone... that's clever wordplay that is.

But that's enough of the bad things wot used to be wot 'appened in the bad ol' days on the bad ol' forum wot we all used to be from; this is a new forum and a fresh chance for everyone and none of the bad ol' habits we've all changed and there's fresh chances and hope and starting a thread about flouncing isn't really a bit sneary and self congratulatory it's a chat down the pub, by the fire of the ol' joanna and as wholesome as apple pie in summer rain.

I wonder.. for whom the flounce topic has been raised... who aren't we showing the door to? It's just there and don't let it hit your bum on the way out. Intrigue.
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    God Frank!! U R SUCK A KILLJOI!!

Why can't we just have endless new threads all with a play on the phrase "Django Unchained Helped Me Get Over My Overt Racism@!"

So you could have...

"Django Unchained Helped Me Get Over My Overt PIE@!"
    "Django Unchained Helped Me Get Over My Overt FACE@!"
    "Django Unchained Helped Me Get Overt My Over PIE!Racism@!"

Etc... etc...

It's hilarious that one.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I thought Leopold Kumquat was an amusing name... :(
    I did giggle.

But it does sound like something that Harry Potter woman would come up with mid-orgasm.
    edited October 2013
    I told you that in the strictest confidence, I can't believe you just came out with it here...

but yeah 16 kumquats on a string with about 2" between each one, don't pull it too fast ;)
    Not sure if wisdom, wow, or lol... hmmmm...
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3307
    edited October 2013
    Kebabkid said:
    @Myranda - apologies and it was Albionlass I was thinking of.

Glad you're still with us :)
    Only two ladies who post regularly on here, and you manage to mix their names up?

Smooth, man. Smooooooooth;

:D

Kebabkid said:
    @Myranda - apologies and it was Albionlass I was thinking of.

Glad you're still with us :)
    Only two ladies who post regularly on here, and you manage to mix their names up?

Smooth, man. Smooooooooth;

:D
      I know Digitcream. I'm getting confused in my old age and I've never been good with women :)