Is this what people do in the evening then?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Yeah, I like the Hitler Nazi programmes.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4538
    Just get rid of the TV, seriously you will be much better off without it, Get a good projector for movies. 
    This^.... this is what we have
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11877
    In no particular order.

Dinner, food shopping, watch football if it's on, editing photos, Internet, YouTube, Netflix and a movie.
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    I tend to get home around half six, make something to eat and then have a bath. If I'm feeling fruity I'll do some clothes washing. :P

I usually watch a film a night, or at least a handful of episodes of something I'm watching. I don't watch any terrestial television at all. I'll then have a tinker on the guitar. I really should read more.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    When I was young used to watch TV for about 5-6 hours a night, more at weekends, say 40 hours a week or more.

Now? Watch TV 3-4 nights a week for an hour or two. Maybe 10 hours a week tops? And it is all pre-recorded. Never channel hop, never watch TV news.

As you get older it becomes easier to see TV for what it is - opium for the masses.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3907
    I have Sky but usually listen to the radio through it when I'm alone. TV does my head in.
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    Chalky said:

As you get older it becomes easier to see TV for what it is - opium for the masses.

And then the TV licence wallahs will give you hell for not taking your daily dose. Didn't Huxley call it soma?
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22879
    I get in about 8.30, prepare my dinner and next day's lunch, go on the exercise bike for about 35 minutes, eat said dinner, wash up, go on the internet/listen to music for an hour or so, bed around 2.00am.  And repeat.  I don't have time to do anything else on weekdays really.

(And there's my excuse for spending so little time actually playing guitar)

The TV and radio are on most of the time but as background, I hardly ever sit down and actually concentrate.  So the TV tends to be stuff like Embarrassing Bodies and programmes about hoarders, where it doesn't matter if I miss half the show.  Which is why I've never got into the whole boxset thing, I've got out of the habit of committing to watching a whole series of anything.