The ugliest guitar on the planet?

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22995
    Sassafras said:
    They remind me of the avocado bathroom suites that everyone tears out as soon as they buy a house that contains one.
    I've got an avocado bathroom suite....

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 10thumbs10thumbs Frets: 427
    Gibson Corvus , uglier than my bosses wife.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    10thumbs;645558" said:
    Gibson Corvus , uglier than my bosses wife.

What you talking about meryl is a beautiful specimen of a woman, having only one eye and cankles no way detracts from her beauty.
  • olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
    edited May 2015
    I think the ugliest guitar I've ever seen is the Gibson Firebird X. They tried to fit too much into one guitar. We're lucky only 1800 were made.

Three mini-humbuckers, and a piezo.

The only thing uglier than the guitar is the description of it and it's features.

• "Revolution" is a powerful word — and not one to be thrown around lightly.
    • it is sure to become a collector classic.
    • The look has a very classic fine furniture look with marquetry, elegant curves and smooth rounds. It is very appealing to a guitar player and non-guitar player alike.
    • Using our secret Pure-Analog™ sauce, gives the player professional analog sound.
    •  Unlike competitors, who use sterile digital math to "correct" pitch and achieve different tunings, we actually tune the strings to very accurate pitches.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    That Wangcaster monstrosity..... OK, if it was mocked up in Photoshop it'd be a little bit amusing.  

But someone went to the trouble of actually making that thing, lovingly sanding and polishing the, er, bulbous bits.  Why would anyone want to do that??!!

And did anyone actually play it?  :-S
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30301
    You don't get an idea of the size of that wangcaster from the photo. Maybe it's really tiny like its owner's.
    Some fool did actually make a miniature version: