SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Ibanez Jem 77FP Floral Print - Steve Vai's Curtains

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Chris777Chris777 Frets: 58
    Hard to say, I ended up trading mine for a Led Paul Standard. The floral ones seem to be rarer but best in mind a white one was struggling to sell on here for £1000...
    Yes I saw that one but was a bit short of the more than fair asking price, plus I'm new here and not sure if I'm entitle to buy yet, the blue floral ones had a shorter run than the Vai curtain ones, I always imagined mr Vai's house with guitar body shapes cut out of his curtains :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1037
    £2500 is a mental price!! I got mine for £1500 from World Guitars in mint condition (albeit a 15th anniversary one). If it's the same FP I'm looking at it's that 'sell my jem' site selling it - their prices are ridiculous.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Chris777Chris777 Frets: 58
    £2500 is a mental price!! I got mine for £1500 from World Guitars in mint condition (albeit a 15th anniversary one). If it's the same FP I'm looking at it's that 'sell my jem' site selling it - their prices are ridiculous.
    It has already been re-listed on Ebay 4 or five times for £2475, so I think everyone else has the same opinion of the pricing!.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom