SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale: 2 x Focusrite octopre LE x 8 each preamps, one with Digital light pipe card

darcymdarcym Frets: 1297

just done a big upgrade on my home studio so don't need these any more.

2 x Focusrite Octopre LE rack mounted pre-amps.

One has the ditial light pipe card in (cost £150 extra new) the other does not.

I used these with my digi design rack 003 to bump up my recording track so I could record a full drum kit at once along with a few other things.

they are good pre-amps, certainly not the best, I found them very "flat" which made them excellent for putting a good mic infront of a guitar or drums as it didn't impact what the mic heard very much, not so much suited to vocals, I found the rack 003 was better for that.

A great setup for home/mobile studio recording, even better if it's to augment your track count, as I say they really do work well with drums and let the mic sound come through unaltered.

I'm really not sure what these are worth now so I'm going to put out the idea of

£115 for the one without the light pipe audio card

£175 for the one with the light pipe audio card installed

if you take the pair I'll do it for £260

Shipping costs we'll need to work out depending on what you want and what you take but it will be no more than cost.

Both come with the official power supply, any questions just ask

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7287
    Does the light pipe allow you to connect to any adat compatible interface?
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    yes
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    bump