Why is Miley Cyrus?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28347
    She's so thin she could snap ........... an achy breaky tart.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    axisus said:
    She's so thin she could snap ........... at the hands of @chillidoggy
    Edited for more truth

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    She looks fine. Beyond that who gives a fuck...
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    She's pretty grounded beneath the persona she portrays. I'd be surprised if she went Britney.
    My V key is broken
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12005
    holnrew said:
    She's pretty grounded beneath the persona she portrays. I'd be surprised if she went Britney.
    Probably correct, but - not meaning to be rude, but how can we ever know? they have corporate PR helping them practice interviews, as much as someone like Cameron, it's only if they explode that you find out isn't it?
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited October 2013
    I don't like her at all, I think she's a ridiculous, attention-seeking waste of space, and she doesn't really have the pipes or the tunes to allow me to look past that. My sister used to watch Hannah Montana when she was a kid and is also rather unimpressed with how Miley has apparently gone "off the rails" (I use the quotation marks because I suspect it's partly an act and that she might have more idea what she's doing than we imagine)...
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72685
    Bucket said:
    I don't like her at all, I think she's a ridiculous, attention-seeking waste of space, and she doesn't really have the pipes or the tunes to allow me to look past that. My sister used to watch Hannah Montana when she was a kid and is also rather unimpressed with how Miley has apparently gone "off the rails" (I use the quotation marks because I suspect it's partly an act and that she might have more idea what she's doing than we imagine)...
    My daughter (12) likewise, which is the only reason I even care who or what she was/is/does. Whether she actually knows what she's doing or might come unstuck when she finds she needs to keep pushing the limits, I'm not sure.

I also think she's rather an arrogant nasty piece of work if her response to Sinead O'Connor (however unwise the original 'public letter' may have been) is anything to go by.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    holnrew said:
    In a somewhat odd twist of fate I think that this year's Brittney is one damn fine woman. She's top of my celebs I'm allowed to sleep with list.

Curvy blonde uber milf. I thinks its her legs that do it for me.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• mike257 said:
    ToneControl;63319" said:
    Drew_fx said:

C'mon... don't blame her dad. She knows exactly what she is doing, and she is 20 years old. She is an adult; a fucking dumb one admittedly, but still an adult.

her Dad because he is why she's on TV, but yes, it's her call what to do now she's on it. Personally I just can't believe she thought a video of her licking a sledgehammer and swinging naked was a good idea, there's ways to tease the viewer without looking so ridiculous. I think someone said, why doesn't she release a sex tape then she can get on with her grown up career, this video is weird.
    It's been out for a while now and is still proving to be a popular topic of internet conversation, I reckon its done exactly what it was designed to do in terms of her media profile.

ICBM said:
    Bucket said:
    I also think she's rather an arrogant nasty piece of work if her response to Sinead O'Connor (however unwise the original 'public letter' may have been) is anything to go by.
    I thought that the Sinead letter was in some respects a little to deep but I felt that it was well meant all the same. The response from Ms Cyrus however was over-kill and showed her immaturity. Miley is a disaster waiting to happen. I think it was Chilli that put her on his 2014 dead pool. If not that, I would put her in the Britney list certainly.
  • mike257 said:
    ToneControl;63319" said:
    Drew_fx said:

C'mon... don't blame her dad. She knows exactly what she is doing, and she is 20 years old. She is an adult; a fucking dumb one admittedly, but still an adult.

her Dad because he is why she's on TV, but yes, it's her call what to do now she's on it. Personally I just can't believe she thought a video of her licking a sledgehammer and swinging naked was a good idea, there's ways to tease the viewer without looking so ridiculous. I think someone said, why doesn't she release a sex tape then she can get on with her grown up career, this video is weird.
    It's been out for a while now and is still proving to be a popular topic of internet conversation, I reckon its done exactly what it was designed to do in terms of her media profile.

ICBM said:
    Bucket said:
    I thought that the Sinead letter was in some respects a little to deep but I felt that it was well meant all the same. The response from Ms Cyrus however was over-kill and showed her immaturity. Miley is a disaster waiting to happen. I think it was Chilli that put her on his 2014 dead pool. If not that, I would put her in the Britney list certainly.