Pint on pedalboard

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Tom_g said:
    Yep we've had similar situations. Somebody spilt a pint over John_a's mixing desk during our break, last week the guy we were playing the party for knocked over robs bass (he just walked off like it didn't matter) and last night I had to push guys away who were up dancing. Luckily nothing has been damaged so far but it could turn out to be a very expensive gig if it does.

And the guy who held his baby up to the PA speakers, I stopped playing to tell him he would damage the baby's ears and got 'he'll be fine'. Ignorant tw@t!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • benvallbenvall Frets: 83
    John_A;655511" said:
    Tom_g said:

Yep we've had similar situations. Somebody spilt a pint over John_a's mixing desk during our break, last week the guy we were playing the party for knocked over robs bass (he just walked off like it didn't matter) and last night I had to push guys away who were up dancing. Luckily nothing has been damaged so far but it could turn out to be a very expensive gig if it does.

And the guy who held his baby up to the PA speakers, I stopped playing to tell him he would damage the baby's ears and got 'he'll be fine'. Ignorant tw@t!
    I find it amazing the amount of little kids that are in front of speakers at weddings. I wear earplugs but my ears still ring. God know what their ears are like.

Sorry to rant and derail OP.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom