Young Guns Ones and Zeroes Official Album stream

guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7962
edited June 2015 in Music
http://weareyoungguns.com/

I was a big fan of All Our Kings Area Dead, didn't get in to the second album as much though.  I did like Bones as a single.

I'm only on track two so far (I want Out, first single) and I'm getting the feeling this is going to be quite a poppy album.  I quite liked the Daylight single, very different feel to their earlier stuff though.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    I keep meaning to check out Young Guns as they are from the same "school" as Mallory Knox, Deaf Havana, Lonely the Brave, Verses etc.. in the latest wave of british rock...But haven't yet - may check this album out when I'm back in the office tomorrow. 
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7962
    I listened to it all the way through, they've definitely gone for the sing along big pop rock songs vibe.  I like some of the tracks but my favourite album of theirs is still All Our Kings Are Dead.  Might listen again another day to see if I'm going to buy it.

@Joneve If you like the heavier side of that type of rock check out All Our Kings Are Dead for sure.  Here's the youtube playlist for that album (done as inidividual songs not a full album stream) 

Here are the video singles from that album if you'd prefer.

I only really like this track from the second album, but it is totally killer as a big rock single.