CD Storage Solutions?

equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6142
Does anyone know of any good folder style systems that allow you to store you CD's and inserts/covers together, thus meaning I can get rid of all the plastic cases? 

Lots of normal CD folders out there, but I cannot seem to find ones that will store both.
(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    when we had our second child I lost my spare room, that was almost wall to wall in Ikea units with CDs. They went into a load of the silver flight case style cases. They have runners with separate sleeves that hang form them, and in each one I've put a CD along with the booklet and rear insert. 

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72493
    Like these?

I was very interested in them until I saw that just to hold the collection I have now, let alone allow room for expansion, would cost over $400.

I still haven't given up on the idea since the only alternative is to buy or build more shelves...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein