SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold- Mission Engineering VM Pro buffered volume pedal, brand new!

Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3432
edited September 2015 in FX £
Up for sale is my Mission Engineering VM Pro buffered volume pedal. This is absolutely brand new, unmarked in the box with all the bits and bobs. It's a warranty replacement and with a change in band focus it is now surplus to requirements, so I'd rather shift it on than have it taking up space. Plus I have GAS :) 

These have a buffered output and so there's no tone suck as found in other volume pedals. There's also a fuzz-compatible option for the buffer, and a sparkle switch that adds a bit of top end when the volume is rolled off to avoid the perception of treble loss. All wrapped up in a very solid case essentially the same shape as a crybaby, with adjustable tension on the treadle and the option of battery or power supply.

Pictures to follow when I can get photobucket to play ball (or an alternative maybe...). I'm asking SOLD £120 plus shipping, which given the weight will be £8 ish. That's a good chunk cheaper than the UK price. No trades please unless it's Castledine or Audio Kitchen.
in the meantime, it looks just like this: http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/Guitarist/373/mission-vm-pro-630-80.jpg
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments