SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted: 2 Hard Cases

What's Hot
SamgbSamgb Frets: 774
Anyone within a shortish drive of Liverpool got any hard cases they want to sell?

We're emigrating to Canada in precisely 6 weeks and im two hardcases short to go in our container. One Strat and one LP type needing a home. Nothing fancy required just basic protection.  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5046
    edited June 2015
    Get a couple of cheap ones off the web and you won't even have to go and pick them up! :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SamgbSamgb Frets: 774
    Get a couple of cheap ones off the web and you won't even have to go and pick them up! :)
    I noticed i could pick up a cheap one for £30 or so. Might get one as a tester see if its decent. They arent expensive guitars and theyll be in a container so its not like theyre getting bundled on a plane or something. Hopefully theyll be fine.

Hey, if they get broken i could buy something really decent with the insurance money...

Anyone selling a dodgy, broken case?  
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom