The philosophy thread

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17648
    tFB Trader
    A contraction may or may not be a similar pain level to a kick in the bollocks, but I think it's more that it's like being kicked in the bollocks every 5 minutes for 20 hours. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    A contraction may or may not be a similar pain level to a kick in the bollocks, but I think it's more that it's like being kicked in the bollocks every 5 minutes for 20 hours. 

You choose the job, you accept the terms and conditions. "I've been thinking................" as I recall she started.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    edited October 2013
    Drew_fx said:
    ROOG said:
    Mind you it was a bit of a shock to find that walls in maternity departments are thicker than most.
    Struggled to get a glory hole going???
    LOL! Tea on keyboard moment!

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    holnrew said:

When I had surgery to block a varicose vein in my ball, they had trouble finding my balls

Oh Holn, how awful

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188

Mother Decker said breaking her collar bone hurt much worser than giving birth.

What I don't get is why some womenz brag about not having drugs or pain relief during labour. "Oh I had no drugs blah blah blah". Yeah well you're a f**king idiot then.

I had a sneaky go on the gas & air while Mrs D was in labour. I tell you it was was some great shit. Like drinking a whole bottle of red wine in 5 seconds, being smashed for 20 seconds, and being sober with no hanger over after 30 seconds.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207

holnrew said:

When I had surgery to block a varicose vein in my ball, they had trouble finding my balls

Oh Holn, how awful
    Lol, not too far from the truth. If they needed to find them they would have had an issue I think. Nothing like lying exposed on an operating table to cause some shrivelage.
    My V key is broken
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    I passed a kidney stone a few years back. I did wonder what it was doing at the side of the road.
    I got fed up with waiting during labour, went down the pub and came back to find the missus talking a load of shite about taking an apple pie out of the oven. The gas and air must be some good shit. Or maybe it was a euphemism. Nah, she's not that clever.

And I'm nominating Drew's comment about a glory hole as the funniest thing I've read on the FB so far!

I'll go with that. ;)
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15978
    edited October 2013

the worst pain ever was when I sprayed aftershave up me arse.....unintentional ,honest! ( I was onto a promise of some midnight gobbling, so I thought I'd give me baws a nice crop spraying of some expensive Jo Malone aftershave) I screamed something like "Nnnggg" and scratched my way up the bathroom wall, all the way to the ceiling

tae be or not tae be
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    hootsmon said:

the worst pain ever was when I sprayed aftershave up me arse.....unintentional ,honest! ( I was onto a promise of some midnight gobbling, so I thought I'd give me baws a nice crop spraying of some expensive Jo Malone aftershave) I screamed something like "Nnnggg" and scratched my way up the bathroom wall, all the way to the ceiling

Bucky has a lot to answer for..
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33806
    Thing is though women LIKE children.
    There is a reward at the end of the pain.

Would you be happy to be kicked in the bollocks every 9 months if you got a Fender Strat or a sloppy blow job afterwards?
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17648
    tFB Trader
    octatonic said:

Would you be happy to be kicked in the bollocks every 9 months if you got a Fender Strat or a sloppy blow job afterwards?
    Not if it was immediately afterwards, I'm not sure I'd enjoy it.
  • octatonic said:

Not if it was immediately afterwards, I'm not sure I'd enjoy it.
    Why? do you play guitar with your wang? :D
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ