Buying tickets for gigs abroad, help.

ftumchftumch Frets: 682
Hoping to pick the collective forum brain here, we were due to go see foo fighters at wembley on sat and as I'm sure you all know poor old Dave threw himself off the stage.
So now I'm thinking maybe we go to Amsterdam or Germany in November and catch them there, that would be pretty cool. However my searches keep sending me to the native language sites, as they would and I'm an ignorant Englishman and I can't get google translate to work on my phone.
Has anyone bought tickets from uk for overseas gigs? Are there any sites that do package hotel/tickets that you would reccomend? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 921
    I've used StubHub for buying tickets to shows in the states. Quick look shows that they sell worldwide and in English. Viagogo are similar. Bear (bare?) in mind that these are reselling sites though. However, I think the Foo Fighters are probably sold out everywhere anyway.
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 682
    edited June 2015
    I'll have a look, thanks. 
    I assumed they would be sold out but there are always tickets available, just depends if your willing to pay what they're asking I spose. If they're not extortionate I might. 
     Thanks