SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Hofner HCT Club Solid - Black Cherry + Freestyle hard case £175 delivered

Antique_GuitarsAntique_Guitars Frets: 1167
edited April 2017 in Guitars £
Hello good people

I'm trying to sell most of my stuff to downsize my life

For sale is a Hofner HCT Club Solid - Black Cherry + Freestyle hard case £175 delivered or £165 collection from North London / or could meet in Central London etc

The guitar was bought new from a shop but was kinda shop soiled as it has a chip at the bottom (see pics) and one of the labels for the tone control is missing. Otherwise it is in great condition.

The freestyle case fits the guitar but it is meant more for a Gibson les paul so does not fit perfectly.

This is a great guitar but have to get rid of stuff unfortunately.

Any questions let me know.

Pics here http://imgur.com/a/pom1A

SPECS:

The new Hofner Club Solid breaks with tradition! Not hollow, instead this model has a solid mahogany body and a flamed maple top bringing you fantastic rock tones. We've added a pair of high output Hofner 'Diamond' humbucking pickups to produce a powerful warm rock sound with plenty of sustain. With the Hofner metal bridge and our famous trapeze tailpiece as well, this Club guitar sets the standards for the modern guitarist.

Features/Specifications:

• Solid mahogany contoured body
  • One-piece construction
  • High Output 'Diamond' humbucking pickups

Further Specs:

• Finish: Dark Cherry
  • Body:
    • Wood Top: Spruce
    • Wood Back: Mahogany
  • Neck:
    • Material: Flame Maple
    • Fingerboard: Rosewood