SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Trace Elliot Super Tramp - 80W of Solid State Goodness

What's Hot
UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12976
edited October 2013 in Amps £
Up for sale is my Trace Elliot Super Tramp Guitar Amplifier. 

There's not a lot of information out there about these. Manufactured in the 1990s its got 80W of (loud) solid state power, a single 12" Celestion speaker, inbuilt reverb, and two channels. A previous owner has modded this one so that it has a DI out too for plugging into a mixer. Unfortunately I do not have the footswitch, but it would be easy enough to make or source one (a generic one would work). 

The clean sounds on this are really lovely, and the distortion sounds pretty good too. I always used it as a clean base for pedals and was happy with the results. I'm selling it because I don't play guitar in a band and with a toddler in the house I only get to play through headphones these days! 

The amp also has an effects loop, but the last time I used the effects loop it made a very odd sound so I want to be upfront about that. I've never had any other problems with it. 

£60 or (very) near offer. I'm in Edinburgh but am regularly over in Dalgety Bay (Fife). I'm afraid I am not prepared to post this---I don't have a box or packaging materials and I don't have time to source them. 

Not looking for any specific trades but I could maybe be tempted by an interesting pedal or some bass gear.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments