Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

I want this Les Paul....

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I will now forever ask the question "It's good ... but is it bum good?"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ElxElx Frets: 412
    Tried one the other day, I wasn't impressed...it just felt wrong, i don't know...
  • Bucket said:
    The cheesy photoshopping / cgi doesnt do it justice. Look at the third pic though and tell me that doesnt look sweet.
    Bleh, too fancy for me. Give me a nice solid colour any day.

That being said, it'd look a damn sight nicer if it was just plain koa, the sunburst ruins it.

It's meant to look expensive but is trying so hard it looks cheap - reminds me of a £200 Chinese copy with an "exotic" photo top.
    Im with bucket, it looks fugly. 

£2.5k seems awfully steep too
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10489
    tFB Trader
    Looks like an overdone PRS ... fugly.
    Ducks the missiles :)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• MosfedMosfed Frets: 25
    I am on the meh train... Give me a nice maple top anyday
  • ParkerParker Frets: 960
    Bucket said:
    The cheesy photoshopping / cgi doesnt do it justice. Look at the third pic though and tell me that doesnt look sweet.
    Bleh, too fancy for me. Give me a nice solid colour any day.

That being said, it'd look a damn sight nicer if it was just plain koa, the sunburst ruins it.

It's meant to look expensive but is trying so hard it looks cheap - reminds me of a £200 Chinese copy with an "exotic" photo top.

now you've said that it's tainted my view! Dawn you !!
  • SkippedSkipped Frets: 2371
    Yeah. that 3rd picture is nice, even without a pickguard.
    But the guitar is too expensive. If you played it back to back with a 2013 R7 (a bit more expensive still) I think you would want to take the boring Gold guitar home!