SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Cheap 35mm SLR camera, preferably Canon.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8031

There's:

• A Lowepro Omni full of Canon stuff (Black AE-1, T-50 and various lenses, plus Cokin filters, etc - one of the mirror lenses is duff though)
    • A crate full of stuff (several Canon Speedlites, Canon Angle Finder C, Canon Grip,  Metz gun, Manfrotto head, Pentax Z-20 and several lenses, Minolta light meters and other things)
    • Bronica body, etc.

There's probably more, but I don't know where it is.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12387
    Blimey I thought I had a lot of stuff but you win the internetz with all lot. Put some prices up, might be interested in some bits.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
    @HarrySeven That Bronica! Ooo ee!

I was going to dibs the K1000, then remembered I've already got two spares in case my main one fails. 

@Beed84 Pentax K1000 is a beautiful camera, would be my first choice, fully manual, not too heavy and an easy loader. Do 90% of all my photograph taking on it.
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8031
    @boogieman
    @Shark_Eyes

There used to be a LOT more - this is all that's left!

There may be some other bits and bobs - will try and have a dig around.

Re. parting with this - I'll be honest, I have zero time to shoot on film nowadays and I don't have much time full stop (this stuff hasn't been used in a while), so I would be happier to dispose of it in one go.

Happy to sell it as a job lot or trade it all for something guitar-ish?

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2414
    @HarrySeven I only need one!  :(
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12387

Hmm, I wouldn't want everything either tbh, unless it was a mega cheap deal for the whole lot (I would only be interested in the Canon stuff by the way, not Nikon, Pentax or Bronica gear.) What sort of price were you thinking of? PM me if you prefer.