Gig spam...London, 4th July

digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26647
So, you London folk...anybody fancy coming along to listen to us make some noise on Saturday? We've got a late afternoon slot at an all-day music thingy at The Gunners pub in Highbury - we're on at 5pm.

It's our first gig in our glorious capital - if enough people show up, we might even get another...
<space for hire>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• geepers0677geepers0677 Frets: 119
    Then come and see us at The Bedford for the Americana stage at London Folk Fest at 8pm - double fretboard gigness!

• bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Hope they've got good aircon! I'm in a 'small marquee' at 7pm this evening for a private 4th July do, & I hope they  can take the sides down!
  • vizviz Frets: 10700
    So, you London folk...anybody fancy coming along to listen to us make some noise on Saturday? We've got a late afternoon slot at an all-day music thingy at The Gunners pub in Highbury - we're on at 5pm.

It's our first gig in our glorious capital - if enough people show up, we might even get another...

Bother, would have loved to.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

Sorry, I can't make it, tonight is hair wash night.

(It's not, I just can't get to Lonondinium this evening) Have a cracking gig.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21)